Roces had always very close to street skating and so is not a surprise, that their urban inline skates belong to the best what they offer. At care given to perfect material composition and precision of production is love of company to street and urban skating clearly visible ;)
The story of brand Roces began in year 1952 in the whole world known shoe part of Montebelluna, in the town 50 kilometers from Venice. Ottorino and Lina Cavasin here established company, which from the beggining made leather hiking and ski shoes in the spirit of traditinal craftsmanship. In 70th the company develops new row of ski and hiking shoes, which is already using revolutionary solution with uses plastic mass in sport technologies. First composite winter skates in the world were introduced in 1978 and it was a revolution, because it was first plastic skate for recreational skating. Three years later, in year 1981, Roces develops totally first inline skates with name PRO, inner part of these skates is still made today. In year 1991, at sport expo in Las Vegas, there was under name Roces presented complete row of roller skates for international market. In year 1994 then come first adjustable inline skates for children. It was a big surprise, because not everybody knew, that Roces designed and produced first inline skates.
Roces Vidi - sport model, which is equipped with light, flexible and asymmetric skelet, integrated system of muting of impacts, which protects from transfer of vibrations during skating and two fast micro-adjustable buckles. Inner liner is thanks to anatomical padding and special memory foam returning to the highest standards. Skates are mounted on light frame from Extruded aluminium with excellent riding features. Frame is equipped with four wheels 90mm/82A, bearings ABEC 7, aluminium spacers and racing axises. This model is intended mostly for city or freeskate use, but also for all fitness skaters looking for skate with solid support and excellent control of leg. Awesome is perfectly fitted inner liner from the best memory materials and skelet completely interwoven with ventilation inlets.
- Extruded Aluminium Espace, “3 arch design” - fast and extra solid aluminium frame is overbridged for maximal highering of rigidity. You can put on wheels with size max. 90mm.
- Aluminium spacers
- Zero Clearance - racing axises
- Die-cast Alu upper bluckle & instep micrometric buckles, asymmetrical fast flowing lacing wrap - Two aluminium buckles, instep buckle is rattle with microspoon, laces
- Anatomically padded forenhanced stability - quality memory PU foam, anatomically shaped padding, breathable from materials taking away the sweat
- Malleolus comfort area - special padding around ankle
- Anatomically outlined footbed - anatomically shaped insoles
- PP; streamline asymmetrical shell featuring total ventilation intakes - Light and very solid composite skelet offers maximal level of support, thanks to many ventilation intakes skate will always circulate fresh air.
- Integrated shock absorber device - system of muting impacts, which protects from transfer of vibrations during skating
- Streamline asymmetrical fitness design cuff - asymmetric, anatomically adjusted cuff adds to yet better performance and comfort
- Wheels Roces Optical 90mm/82A with low rolling resistance for perfect enjoyment from the ride. Quality polyurethane composition adds to long longevity and mutes vibrations.
- Bearings Roces Abec 7, have very good ratio of speed and endurance. Silent movement ensures vaseline lubrication. Bearings have classic anti-dust cover ensured with C fuse.
Do you need advice how to choose inline skates?
Do you need advice how to choose wheels?
Do you need advice how to choose bearings?
In shops we provide Diagnosis of vault for free.
|Wheel size||90 mm|
|Wheel hardness||82 A|
|Fastening system||2x Přezka|
Ask a question