Street Surfing Ripper Myth Silver
Freestyle scooter Ripper excels with quality processing, robustness and unique design with CNC opening. With reinforced handlebars wide 54 cm and head composition with technology HIC. It is predetermined for ride in the skate park and for various tricks.
Reinforced CNC milled aluminium deck with load capacity 100kg, from alloy 6061 and grip tape with graphic on tread. Width of deck is 110 mm.
Solid handlebars from enriched steel CR-MO 4130. Height of handlebars is 86 cm and width 54 cm. Grips from durable and soft material - style ODI.
Improved head composition with technology HIC. Ensured is with 4-point clamp.
Wheels with six beams and Al core are prepared for the highest load. Material of wheels is PU high rebound with dimensions 110 x 24 mm 88A. Brake on rear wheel from bleary spring steel. Bearings ABEC 9.
- reinforced aluminium deck from alloy 6061
- wide deck 110 mm
- grip tape with graphic on tread
- solid handlebars from enriched steel CR-MO 4130
- dimensions of handlebars: 54 cm (w) x 60 cm (h)
- height of handlebars: 86 cm
- heigh of deck from ground: 6,5 cm
- height of frame from ground: 5 cm
- softened grips from durable material - style ODI
- steel fork
- 4-point clamp
- head composition with technology HIC
- size of wheels: 110 mm
- rigidity of wheels: 88A, PU high rebound, with aluminium cores
- bearings: ABEC 9
- efficient brake on rear wheel
- CNC opening for unique design
- weight 3,9 kg
- max. load capacity 100kg
Do you need advice how to choose freestyle scooter?
Do you need advice how to choose bearings?
|Wheel size||110 mm|
|Wheel hardness||88 A|
Ask a question