Roces Izi WCompare
The story of brand Roces began in year 1952 in the whole world known shoe part of Montebelluna, in the town 50 kilometers from Venice. Ottorino and Lina Cavasin here established company, which from the beggining made leather hiking and ski shoes in the spirit of traditinal craftsmanship. In 70th the company develops new row of ski and hiking shoes, which is already using revolutionary solution with uses plastic mass in sport technologies. First composite winter skates in the world were introduced in 1978 and it was a revolution, because it was first plastic skate for recreational skating. Three years later, in year 1981, Roces develops totally first inline skates with name PRO, inner part of these skates is still made today. In year 1991, at sport expo in Las Vegas, there was under name Roces presented complete row of roller skates for international market. In year 1994 then come first adjustable inline skates for children. It was a big surprise, because not everybody knew, that Roces designed and produced first inline skates.
Roces Izi are very quality recreational inline skates. Comfortable breathable shoe ensures good support and thanks to this they are ideal also for beginners. 80mm/82A wheels with bearings Abec 5 are mounted in Aluminium frame. Easy and fast putting on and off skates.
- LiteDesign Extruded Aluminium - light and comfortable aluminium frame - more intended for beginners, recreational or lighter skaters men and women. For power skaters is is more recommended magnesium. You can put on wheels with size max. 84mm.
- Aluminium spacers
- Memory Buckle, Velcro Power Strap, Fast Lacing System B - by years proven classic, thanks to laces soft shoe perfectly encircles leg, laces you will tighten with comfortable lock and you don´t need to tighten them. Powerstrap ensures to not higher the heel and you can tighten cuff with buckle above ankle for 100% safety. Memory buckles you set once and then you tighten without more setting the level of tightening.
- EES Easy Entry System, PAP Progressive, Anatomical Padding, Cool Breath - quality PU foam, sliding material under the heel for easier putting on and off the skates, anatomically shaped padding, ventilated.
- RAF - Roces Anatomical Footbed - anatomically shaped insoles
- Glass Fiber Reinforced HQ Polypropylene - Light and very solid composite skelet offers maximal level of support.
- Wheels Roces 80mm/82A with low rolling resistance for perfect enjoyment from the ride. Quality polyurethane composition adds to long longevity and mutes vibrations.
- Bearings Roces Abec 5 have very good ratio of speed and endurance. Silent movement ensures vaseline lubrication. Bearings have classic anti-dust cover ensured with C fuse.
Do you need advice how to choose inline skates?
Do you need advice how to choose wheels?
Do you need advice how to choose bearings?
In shops we provide Diagnosis of vault for free.
|Wheel size||80 mm|
|Wheel hardness||82 A|
|Fastening system||Lace + micro buckle|
Ask a question