Micro Honker MicroCompare
- Make your scooter handlebars tuneful.
- Simply attach the Honker to any existing Mini or Maxi Micro scooter
- Press the horn for a loud and satisfying honk.
How to fit your Micro Honker
1. Twist and pull the existing handle grips off. It will require a strong arm.
2. Push the black cylinder (this is the noise maker) all the way in into one end of the handlebar.
3. Add a few drops of water to the inside of the new “speaker” part of the grip and twist it on to the same end as the noise maker.
4. Repeat the process with the “honker” part of the Scooter Honker
5. Test your Scooter Honker by pressing the hooter - the sound should travel out of the “speaker” part of the Honker
Ask a question