Roces Gymnasium 2.0Compare
The story of brand Roces began in year 1952 in the whole world known shoe part of Montebelluna, in the town 50 kilometers from Venice. Ottorino and Lina Cavasin here established company, which from the beggining made leather hiking and ski shoes in the spirit of traditinal craftsmanship. In 70th the company develops new row of ski and hiking shoes, which is already using revolutionary solution with uses plastic mass in sport technologies. First composite winter skates in the world were introduced in 1978 and it was a revolution, because it was first plastic skate for recreational skating. Three years later, in year 1981, Roces develops totally first inline skates with name PRO, inner part of these skates is still made today. In year 1991, at sport expo in Las Vegas, there was under name Roces presented complete row of roller skates for international market. In year 1994 then come first adjustable inline skates for children. It was a big surprise, because not everybody knew, that Roces designed and produced first inline skates.
Roces Gymnasium 2.0 are very quality and fast fitness inline skates. Comfortable breathable shoe in composite construction ensures excellent support and control of leg. Anatomical padding and insole bring high level of comfort. Easy and fast putting on and off skates. Wheels 90mm/82A and berings Abec 9 are mounted on light and solid Magnesium frame with excellent riding features.
- LiteDesign Magnesium, “3 arch design” - fast and extra solid magnesium frame is between all wheels overbridged for maximal highering of rigidity. You can put on wheels with size max. 90mm.
- Aluminium spacers
- Fast Fastening - ATOP, Memory Buckle - Fast-tying system Atop allows fast tightening of skate with spinning the wheel and tightening rope, which is used instead of laces. Memory buckles you adjust once and then only tighten without more adjusting. Very fast and comfortable putting on and off skates.
- EES Easy Entry System, PAP Progressive, Anatomical Padding, “Cool Breath” Mesh - quality PU foam, sliding material above the heel for easier putting on and off skate, anatomically shaped padding, ventilation from materials taking away the sweat.
- RAF - Roces Anatomical Footbed - anatomically shaped insoles
- Glass Fiber Reinforced HQ Polypropylene - Light and very solid composite skelet offers maximal level of support.
- Wheels Roces 90mm/82A with low rolling resistance for perfect enjoyment from the ride. Quality polyurethane composition adds to long longevity and mutes vibrations.
- Bearings C-Win Abec 9, the best bearings in offer of Roces, have very good ratio of speed and endurance. Silent movement ensures vaseline lubrication. Bearings have classic anti-dust cover ensured with C fuse.
Do you need advice how to choose inline skates?
Do you need advice how to choose wheels?
Do you need advice how to choose bearings?
In shops we provide Diagnosis of vault for free.
|Wheel size||90 mm|
|Wheel hardness||82 A|
|Chassis material||Aluminium frame|
|Fastening system||Atop ( tightening thin cable )|
Ask a question